Our Digital Marketing Research
Digital marketing world continuously evolves. Our digital marketing experts strive to learn the changing trends of digital advertising. Our never-ending effort to improve our process helps us benefit our customers at optimum level and meet their marketing goals. It enables us to innovate and introduce new ideas in our industry which differentiate us from our competition.
How it Works?
We perform research of various types. Here it is how we do it.
1) Broad/General Research
Broad or general research covers digital advertising trends, Google and other search engines’ updates and all top social media site trends and updates. Our general research helps us abide by the guideline defined by top online utilities, and to avoid any penalties which arise as a result of non-compliance with the guideline.
- Digital Marketing Trends: We work tirelessly to find and understand digital marketing trends. We search every corner of online world using various cutting edge tools. We analyze the collected data and compare it with our methods to bring improvements to overall process.
- Search Engine Updates: Search engines are the pivotal point in digital marketing. Google, being the biggest search engine, updates its algorithm as many as 5000 times a year. To stay updated with these changes and guidelines is of extreme importance. Our digital marketing experts and researchers dedicatedly search for these updates. We use the updates to benefit our clients by showing constant compliance with Google and other search engines.
- Social Media Trends: Social media marketing holds a lot of value in any type of digital advertising. Our social media marketing experts work hard to stay updated with general social media trends. We capitalize on any new opportunities which top social media sites have to offer.
2) Industry Specific Research
Unlike broad/general research, industry specific research primarily focuses on our customers’ industry trends. Digital marketing experts at High Curves continuously conduct research on industry specific keywords and keyword-opportunities; we do competitive analysis on various grounds.
- Keywords: Whether you want to do Google Adwords or your marketing strategy relies on search engine optimization, keywords are the very foundation of it. It’s the keywords which generate and direct traffic to your website. Our digital marketing experts find the highly relevant and highly productive keywords for you. We get help from Google and we evaluate your competitors’ approach.
- Competitors: To successfully meet your advertising goals, we have to analyze your competitors marketing methods and type of efforts they put to stay successful. We find areas which give your business comparative advantage and we work on those areas to appeal your customers. We formulate better digital marketing plans to outstrip your competition.
- Industry Trends and News: In order to maximize results from your digital marketing, we always stay updated with your industry trends and news. We use new information of your industry and spread it using content marketing and social media platforms. This projects a very positive image of your business in front of your customers and search engines.